Sunday, July 12, 2009

today i feeL. . .

I have always thought of myself as one of those wordy, emotional, ya-ya types. Okay, I'm going to be honest...that's a lie. I am not by any stretch of the imagination one of those wordy, emotional, ya-ya types. I've come to this realization multiple times throughout my fabulous life*, and one of those times was when I woke up this morning. I woke up, checked my blog, (i do have a life and plus my computer was right next to my bed...) and thanks to follower number 1 -(yes, that's right internet world, i have a follower) - i was feeling inspired.Due to my newly found inspiration, I thought it only fitting for me to figure out how I'm feeling today. I laid in bed and thought to myself for a long, hard time: "How does today make me feel?How am I feeling today?"After several attempts at relaxing yoga breathes and some dainty squirts of lavender essential oil, this is what I came up with: Today.......I feel...........exactly the same. Sounds pathetic, doesn't it? I have no refreshing morning thoughts, no new understanding of my sense of self, no feelings of needing to save the world..just plain old me. Plain, old me? Let me rephrase that because I've been called a lot of things, but plain was never one of them. I'm not going to start my day feeling plain? Oh my gosh. Breathe C, breathe. What I'm trying to say is this morning I feel just like the marvelous me that I've always been and still feel like the queen of everything.

P.S I think I need to go buy a new pair of outrageous shoes, just so I never get confused with the word plain ever again. I'll let you know what I can dig up.

* Sorry C's past love interests. A girl? Not the emotional one? How does this even happen?
Okay, now I'm making myself sound like a man. But, it's very true (not the man part, ha). Compared most of the women I've dealt with, my emotional level is low. Sure, I have emotions, but I like to think I have them under control........for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment