in no particular order, here is a list of items i can not live without & that I am in total love with.
1. aveeno stress relief body lotion: i go through a bottle every 2 weeks; although i can't say it necessarily relieves my stress, it is the perfect amount of moisturizing ingredients and just enough of a subtle scent.
2. fekkai sheer hold hairspray (with avocado oil): you can spray it until you are blue in the face, but your hair never looks overdone AND it has an incredible hold.
3. chanel nail poLish in madness: my go to nail polish color.
4. jBrand skinnys pencil leg: anybody who has tried these on know exactly why these are on my list of necessities.
5. zara basics one button blazer: i rarely e v e r leave home without it, and yes i get made fun of for it. pssh.
6. theory white & black v-necks: hold up so well, comfy fit.
7. blackberry tour: self exclammatory.
8. laura mercier oil free tinted moisturizer: perfect amount of coverage.
9. chanel powder blush in mocha: great regardless of the shade of your skin.
10. nars multiple in copacabana: great highlighter and works great for on the go.
11. clinique all about eyes: i go through a tub of this a month.
12. YSL touche eclat #2
13. chloe eau de parfum: my signature scent.
14. hanky pankys: i am addicted to buying these in every color ever invented.